world of scapecraft-best server out ther
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Minigames.

3 posters

Go down

More Minigames. Empty More Minigames.

Post  Donkyy Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:49 am

I was thinking , maybe Sillyrabbit or Adam , put more Minigames , like pest Control , and like Dungeoneering for chatoic weapons , u do a dungeon level and get some tokens or something , to buy a items for it , Very Happy ,

Thank You.

By Pure Donkyy Very Happy
Donkyy
Donkyy

Back to top Go down

More Minigames. Empty Re: More Minigames.

Post  sillyrabbit Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:59 am

for dungeoneering possibly have a maze and once u get through the maze u have to kill a monster and each maze gets harder and harder and as well has monsters and each time u kill monster u go through door up ladder or w.e for xp and next dungeon. but this would be super hard to add idk if adam will do it but its worth a suggestion.
and just have it each level you get greater amount of xp and tokens.

best regards, sillyrabbit.
sillyrabbit
sillyrabbit

https://www.facebook.com/w.php?h=deaf9eb6dbcf7d81487c33ad67b074c3

Back to top Go down

More Minigames. Empty lol.

Post  Donkyy Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:01 am

sillyrabbit wrote:for dungeoneering possibly have a maze and once u get through the maze u have to kill a monster and each maze gets harder and harder and as well has monsters and each time u kill monster u go through door up ladder or w.e for xp and next dungeon. but this would be super hard to add idk if adam will do it but its worth a suggestion.

Silly , lol you read my mind , i just thinked about like that you said , if i can help something about this dungeon , i will help , coz this will gonna be cool and get more peoples , when its done , but now its all about adam , does adam do it Very Happy

Thank You.

By Pure Donkyy Very Happy
Donkyy
Donkyy

Back to top Go down

Post  sillyrabbit Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:04 am

Lawlz no u read my mind Xd
sillyrabbit
sillyrabbit

https://www.facebook.com/w.php?h=deaf9eb6dbcf7d81487c33ad67b074c3

Back to top Go down

More Minigames. Empty lol!

Post  Sparc Mod Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:00 pm

sillyrabbit wrote:for dungeoneering possibly have a maze and once u get through the maze u have to kill a monster and each maze gets harder and harder and as well has monsters and each time u kill monster u go through door up ladder or w.e for xp and next dungeon. but this would be super hard to add idk if adam will do it but its worth a suggestion.
and just have it each level you get greater amount of xp and tokens.

lol at sillyrabbit thats practily soulsplit dungenerring when you go thru and when you kill a monster you can get ammo/a special armour/wep (ex:"you recieve a protective item and you get vesta chainbody)
or ("you get a special" and you get ags/claws or any wep) and when you kill the boss you get something really good and you can bind stuff btw and the boss gives chaotics and then you go up the ladder for xp and tokens which i think can be spent on chaotics pvp armour and other special items
Sparc Mod
Sparc Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum