adams the player

Go down

adams the player

Post  sillyrabbit on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:54 am

not the owner adam but the player "adams" first off it started out with him abusing his powers i gave him 3 warnings took away his staff position.. so then i log on and a player in chatbox is named "fuck sillyrabbit" and hes saying hes thomas22 jr and saying oh f*** you, etc.. and just flaming me and said i sended a message cussing him out.. so i really was convinced that this was thomas and alex told me it was adams so ibanned him Razz he also threatened to shut down forums and make it where noone can play the client so if u can i think a ip ban should be prossecuted.

name: adams
offense: lieing, impersonation, threatening.

best regards, sillyrabbirt.
avatar
sillyrabbit

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 22
Location : west linn, oregon.

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/w.php?h=deaf9eb6dbcf7d81487c33ad67b074c3

Back to top Go down

re

Post  Donkyy on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:24 am

sillyrabbit wrote:not the owner adam but the player "adams" first off it started out with him abusing his powers i gave him 3 warnings took away his staff position.. so then i log on and a player in chatbox is named "fuck sillyrabbit" and hes saying hes thomas22 jr and saying oh f*** you, etc.. and just flaming me and said i sended a message cussing him out.. so i really was convinced that this was thomas and alex told me it was adams so ibanned him Razz he also threatened to shut down forums and make it where noone can play the client so if u can i think a ip ban should be prossecuted.

name: adams
offense: lieing, impersonation, threatening.

best regards, sillyrabbirt.

and nicklameing , but i didnt exept that from him ,

Thank You!

By Pure Donkyy

Ban Completed! Very Happy
avatar
Donkyy

Posts : 58
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: adams the player

Post  sillyrabbit on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:35 pm

me either never thought he would do something especially like this.
avatar
sillyrabbit

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 22
Location : west linn, oregon.

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/w.php?h=deaf9eb6dbcf7d81487c33ad67b074c3

Back to top Go down

Re: adams the player

Post  Donkyy on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:40 pm

sillyrabbit wrote:me either never thought he would do something especially like this.

Thats weird , ye . but if he did it , so he did it , we can't change nothing .

Thank You!

By Pure Donkyy
avatar
Donkyy

Posts : 58
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: adams the player

Post  chaseme678 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:40 am

people get really ticked of if your demoted srry for what i cased sunday i was just really tick off about 2 things..

chaseme678

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: adams the player

Post  sillyrabbit on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:39 pm

techniqually my fault too shouldn't of told ppl to go to that website.
avatar
sillyrabbit

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 22
Location : west linn, oregon.

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/w.php?h=deaf9eb6dbcf7d81487c33ad67b074c3

Back to top Go down

....

Post  Sparc Mod on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:44 pm

sillyrabbit wrote:techniqually my fault too shouldn't of told ppl to go to that website.
can someone tell me why im banned from the xat-chat i had to delete history and shit so my pic changed and im not a mod anymore
avatar
Sparc Mod

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: adams the player

Post  thomas22 jr on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:06 am

closed- i will deal with this "little problem"

thomas22 jr
Admin

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-06-15

View user profile http://worldofscapecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: adams the player

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum