world of scapecraft-best server out ther
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im sorry and i wuld like (not begging) for mod back.

4 posters

Go down

im sorry and i wuld like (not begging) for mod back. Empty im sorry and i wuld like (not begging) for mod back.

Post  chaseme678 Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:47 am

i sorry for what i caused sunday i can get back on i would like postion back because.
(A)i said i would like admin or co-owner and i said but im fine with what i am
(B) i didnt really mean what i said after that exsept for my brother being here when i went to a players link to go to www.lemonparty.com and my brother saw mw that started a rucas and my parents are now gone for a weeks vaction to tennesse .
(C)im good at mod postion except i did know you wernt allowed the stuff u can buy at ::staffzone not the phats the other stuff.

i hope to see you dission
(chaseme678)
(not begging for it)
cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat

chaseme678

Back to top Go down

im sorry and i wuld like (not begging) for mod back. Empty re

Post  Donkyy Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:30 pm

chaseme678 wrote:i sorry for what i caused sunday i can get back on i would like postion back because.
(A)i said i would like admin or co-owner and i said but im fine with what i am
(B) i didnt really mean what i said after that exsept for my brother being here when i went to a players link to go to www.lemonparty.com and my brother saw mw that started a rucas and my parents are now gone for a weeks vaction to tennesse .
(C)im good at mod postion except i did know you wernt allowed the stuff u can buy at ::staffzone not the phats the other stuff.

i hope to see you dission
(chaseme678)
(not begging for it)
cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat

lol ur saying ur not begging , but its still begging , "im good at mod postion ..." its begging , and " i can get back on i would like postion back" its begging to , so if u want mod back , just be cool , play alot , dont ask for mod , and u get ur time again Wink

Thank You!

By Pure Donkyy
Donkyy
Donkyy

Back to top Go down

im sorry and i wuld like (not begging) for mod back. Empty Re: im sorry and i wuld like (not begging) for mod back.

Post  thomas22 jr Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:10 am

want mod back??

TIPS:

Do not ask

Do not EVER ask for a promotion or a demotion

Never suggest staff ideas to the STAFF DIRECTOR

thomas22 jr
Admin

https://worldofscapecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

im sorry and i wuld like (not begging) for mod back. Empty re mod back (not begging)

Post  motleycrew1 Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:20 pm

ye thats tru just try to make the server better in some ways and youll get your chance

good luck

motleycrew1

motleycrew1

Back to top Go down

im sorry and i wuld like (not begging) for mod back. Empty Re: im sorry and i wuld like (not begging) for mod back.

Post  chaseme678 Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:57 pm

you dont need to tell me i no and alsoim am just stating it ok not begging

chaseme678

Back to top Go down

im sorry and i wuld like (not begging) for mod back. Empty re

Post  Donkyy Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:21 am

chaseme678 wrote:you dont need to tell me i no and alsoim am just stating it ok not begging

its good if you know it xD

Thank You!

By Pure Donkyy geek
Donkyy
Donkyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down