wierd/funny story!

Go down

wierd/funny story!

Post  sillyrabbit on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:59 am

ok so my mom went with her friend to red lobster and to the mall and stuff (ofc i didn't want to go.) and so im home alone with friend, sis, and myself and we decide to have a slingshot war.. bad idea so far right? nah this is epic idea nothing can go wrong intill! my sis gets on my nerves so i get a knife and pretend that im going to slingshot it at her and so im about to put it away and im like "what if i like dropped the knife and cut my foot off" and so im walking to put it away and i accidently drop the knife and it almost slices my foot but i jumped in time.

p.s. noone was hurt in the making of this story you may or may not believe this actually happened but that is at ur own opinion which sucks if u think it didn't the making of everything is true by sillyrabbit kthnx.

best regards, sillyrabbit.
sillyrabbit

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/w.php?h=deaf9eb6dbcf7d81487c33ad67b074c3

Back to top Go down

re

Post  Donkyy on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:29 am

sillyrabbit wrote:ok so my mom went with her friend to red lobster and to the mall and stuff (ofc i didn't want to go.) and so im home alone with friend, sis, and myself and we decide to have a slingshot war.. bad idea so far right? nah this is epic idea nothing can go wrong intill! my sis gets on my nerves so i get a knife and pretend that im going to slingshot it at her and so im about to put it away and im like "what if i like dropped the knife and cut my foot off" and so im walking to put it away and i accidently drop the knife and it almost slices my foot but i jumped in time.

p.s. noone was hurt in the making of this story you may or may not believe this actually happened but that is at ur own opinion which sucks if u think it didn't the making of everything is true by sillyrabbit kthnx.

best regards, sillyrabbit.

i belive you Very Happy . and i think ye , its weird and funny , i have same sometimes , like i say something and later its happening , Very Happy but ok , that was you case , not mine Very Happy and talk about you Very Happy xD cheers

Thank You

By Pure Donkyy albino
Donkyy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wierd/funny story!

Post  sillyrabbit on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:36 pm

i think ik what we should say here.. karma's a bitch >.>
sillyrabbit

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/w.php?h=deaf9eb6dbcf7d81487c33ad67b074c3

Back to top Go down

karmas

Post  Donkyy on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:41 pm

sillyrabbit wrote:i think ik what we should say here.. karma's a bitch >.>

HAHAA , xD , ye thats true , thats right what we need to say ;D

Thank You!

By Pure Donkyy
Donkyy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wierd/funny story!

Post  Sponsored content