?????????????

Go down

?????????????

Post  chaseme678 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:49 am

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited by chaseme678 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just because)

chaseme678

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ?????????????

Post  sillyrabbit on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:58 am

chaseme678 wrote:i have notisted few are respecting women im not saying any names but dont be disrespectful or argessive it makes the game a lot more fun.and please stop being perverts like sillyrabbit and www.lemonparty.com and "to only get respect is it give it out". (chaseme678)
for one adam said it first and i was playing around so don't be blaming me calling me a "pervert, etc.." just for saying that and i thought everyone knew what it was (didn't even think anyone was going to go to it.) but oviously ur stupid enough to go to it and think its the new client, lmfao, adam would've announced it and plus this is spam not announcement.
sillyrabbit

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/w.php?h=deaf9eb6dbcf7d81487c33ad67b074c3

Back to top Go down

re

Post  Donkyy on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:08 am

chaseme678 wrote:i have notisted few are respecting women im not saying any names but dont be disrespectful or argessive it makes the game a lot more fun.and please stop being perverts like sillyrabbit and www.lemonparty.com and "to only get respect is it give it out". (chaseme678)

Lol , ur told , u dont say any names , and then say sillyrabbit , wheres the point? and respect for womans? Ur onetime Girl , next time Boy. so ...

Thank You!

By Pure Donkyy
Donkyy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sillyrabbit on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:17 pm

Also "respect for woman" if u want respect you earn it .. like ashley did for you, you don't earn any respect with cussing out mods, not listening, breaking rules, etc.. so don't be talking shit if u don't want shit talked about you.

ty and best regards, sillyrabbit.
sillyrabbit

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/w.php?h=deaf9eb6dbcf7d81487c33ad67b074c3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum