world of scapecraft-best server out ther
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

highscores

2 posters

Go down

highscores Empty highscores

Post  sillyrabbit Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:05 am

Adams not "adam" our owner but "adams" with a s said that he would help our server out with coding and or doing highscores i think this would be great but we would need to disable ::master for everyone (including staff) or else techniqually woulnd't be fair.. inless we have one non staff highscores section and one staff section highscores, idk but i think this is a good idea and will get more ppl plus more ppl skilling.

best regards, sillyrabbit.

p.s. and or just don't let ppl that have done ::master be on highscores if possible idk (:
sillyrabbit
sillyrabbit

https://www.facebook.com/w.php?h=deaf9eb6dbcf7d81487c33ad67b074c3

Back to top Go down

highscores Empty Re: highscores

Post  Donkyy Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:08 am

sillyrabbit wrote:Adams not "adam" our owner but "adams" with a s said that he would help our server out with coding and or doing highscores i think this would be great but we would need to disable ::master for everyone (including staff) or else techniqually woulnd't be fair.. inless we have one non staff highscores section and one staff section highscores, idk but i think this is a good idea and will get more ppl plus more ppl skilling.

best regards, sillyrabbit.

p.s. and or just don't let ppl that have done ::master be on highscores if possible idk
(:

Yea good idea , but i think we need to disable the ::masterdefense to , coz , when the highscore comes then everyone have 200+ defence Very Happy , but good idea , im with it (Y)

Thank You.

By Pure Donkyy Very Happy
Donkyy
Donkyy

Back to top Go down

Post  sillyrabbit Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:10 am

ya forgot bout that too Razz defence isn't bugged so idk why we still have that command...
sillyrabbit
sillyrabbit

https://www.facebook.com/w.php?h=deaf9eb6dbcf7d81487c33ad67b074c3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum