world of scapecraft-best server out ther
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

harder to get staff

Go down

should this be added to control staff?

harder to get staff I_vote_lcap75%harder to get staff I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
harder to get staff I_vote_lcap0%harder to get staff I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
harder to get staff I_vote_lcap25%harder to get staff I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

harder to get staff Empty harder to get staff

Post  sillyrabbit Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:12 am

we are starting to hand out staff almost like candy and we need to eise up a bit and make it harder to get mod and admin.. and we also need more non players then staff and we already have alot and way too many admins so my suggestion is this..

[x] mod = joined 5 ppl, help at least 3 new players with ::starter command show them custom shops and normal shops, show them around everywhere and did one job for adam and tell them to ::vote also joined the forums.

[x]admin = join 15 ppl, helped at least 10 new players with ::starter command show them custom shops and normal shops, show them around everywhere and do 3 jobs for adam and tell new players to do ::vote, also joined the forums.

p.s. i think this will help with the server being ruined with staff and everyone ::mastering and make our servers eco alot funner and make the players enjoy themselfs more, enjoying server more, and help the server itself alot.

best regards, sillyrabbit.
p.s.s. hope all co's and owner use this i think it'll be so much better and ezier with staff..
sillyrabbit
sillyrabbit

https://www.facebook.com/w.php?h=deaf9eb6dbcf7d81487c33ad67b074c3

Back to top Go down