New Annoncment :)))))))))))

Go down

New Annoncment :)))))))))))

Post  Sparc Mod on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:42 pm

Hello its me Sparc Mod i am now in charge/co-owner whell sillys gone for 1-2 weeks if i do a good job ill be perm and me and silly will work side by side Very Happy if adam desides not to then ill go back to admin btw If im not online the next person down is in charge like if no admins r online except deathwish he'll be incharge and same for thomas Very Happy if no admins are online the next mod thats been mod for longer is in charge...
Sparc Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Annoncment :)))))))))))

Post  sillyrabbit on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:23 pm

lol just found out i won't be gone for 1-2 weeks till july 1st but still ur a awsome player and has done greatly with improving this servers players and i respect you and all staff and players for all their hard work and everyone keep advertising and soon i believe we will get over 100 players! (:

best regards, {co-owner} sillyrabbit. p.s. don't forget to vote at www.votewosc.tk at 25 votes we r doing major drop party!
sillyrabbit

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/w.php?h=deaf9eb6dbcf7d81487c33ad67b074c3

Back to top Go down

:D

Post  Sparc Mod on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:32 pm

sillyrabbit wrote:lol just found out i won't be gone for 1-2 weeks till july 1st but still ur a awsome player and has done greatly with improving this servers players and i respect you and all staff and players for all their hard work and everyone keep advertising and soon i believe we will get over 100 players! (:

best regards, {co-owner} sillyrabbit. p.s. don't forget to vote at www.votewosc.tk at 25 votes we r doing major drop party!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD))))))))))
Sparc Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  darkendsouls on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:09 pm

hey whata bout me D=, if no admins are on and death aint on who in charge then?? and yes ima mod ingame and i finally made account on forums =)

darkendsouls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

u r

Post  Sparc Mod on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:26 pm

darkendsouls wrote:hey whata bout me D=, if no admins are on and death aint on who in charge then?? and yes ima mod ingame and i finally made account on forums =)
u r Very Happy
Sparc Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum